Watch The Mummy- Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

I actually watched the movie , The Mummy- Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, last Sunday, but I didn't had the chance to share it here right away. As usual, I am caught up with my busy busy life on and off the internet. I know too, that a lot of people have seen this movie but for people who haven't got the chance to watch the movie, don't waste your time because this is another entertaining movie to watch.

If you are not a person who love to watch impossible scenes, well maybe this movie is not for you. I like the movie not because of it's fantasy adventure story but the technological effect that made the movie looks real.

Although, I find the way of Han Emperor's resurections imposible to happen in real life, but watching how the resurrection takes effect just amazed me. I also love the mummy's fight. It's so funny to look how their arms and heads taken off their body..lols..

The Mummy- Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, starring Brendan Fraser, Jet Li, Luke Ford, and Maria Bello.