Shannen Doherty's Unprofesionalism


Shannen Doherty's Unprofesionalism

I dont know if anyone can remember her. Shannen Doherty, from the famous TV show of the 1990's , Beverly Hills 90210. Shannen Doherty is actually one of my favorite on the show. I used to hear a lot of unprofesional comment about her but she never said anything to anyone the real reason, until now.

I have read on the celebrity newspaper today about the reason of Shannen Doherty's unprofessional attitude at that time, as an actress that troubles her away from her castmates crew. She said that it was because of her father's series of health set backs during her tenure. Shannen Doherty never said it to anybody and rather keep it to herself. She was always in the hospital until 5am and came straight to the set, making her moddy and always tired.

Well I guess, it's late to explain now since Shannen Doherty's tenure popularity was gone. I just hope that Shannen Doherty will still have a place on the entertainment world since she is a good actress.