Jessica Alba After Giving Birth

I always have some doubts whenever I hear about movie stars pay a lot of money to get back in shape after pregnancy, by doing extensive diet and fitness program. Knowing how much they have to spend with this natural way of dieting makes me doubt. I always think about movie stars who get back in shape for a short period of time as a fake, and don't want to admit to the press that they just had a cosmetic surgery.

But who knows? Some people would rather have the expensive hard way than the expensive easier way. However, the easier way can be more painful. But if ever I have the money, I'd rather have the expensive easier way to be sexy again. I can't wait to see Jessica Alba on the screen again after her birth to her daughter, Honor Marie in June. I want to see her wearing those small clothes she bought to show off her the weight she lost after pregnancy.