Celebrity Online Shopping




I sometimes wonder where famous celebrities buy their fashionable casual clothes? I dont think famous celebrities like Angelina and Brad will always visit the Department stores and shopping malls regularly as a normal person does. Because paparazis are always hunting them.

Since I am an online shopping freak, I was thinking that maybe most of these famous celebrities buy their fashionable casual wear online. Why? because most of the items sold on the internet are unique. I dont see much of the items online on a regular department stores. Since I am a webstore owner, I learned that most of the items on these online shopping websites are made by small manufacturers with not much assets in advertsing. This is why, most of the items that sold on the internet are cheaper than the departments stores and yet with better quality.

However, there are still webstore that offers items where you can see on a regular shopping malls. But why these webstore become so successful while people can buy their items on a regular shopping malls without paying for the shipping? These is where my thoughts came in, that probably most of the famous celebrities do their shopping online. Visit Zappos.com and you will see how many cool products that they provide. I am not sure if Zappos North Face items can be seen on a regular shopping mall because I do most of my shopping online. But I really think that Zappos North Face items are cool products. Visit Zappos.com learn about their products.