The king of POP belong


I am really sad watching some part of Michael Jackson's Funeral. It's really true about the sayings "You'll never know how important someone is, until he is gone". For such a long time, I lost my admirations to Michael Jackson because of so much weirdness about him, most specially his physical appearance. But never in my mind that I doubted his performance as a total artist and entertainer. I totally agree that he is the King Of Pop and he will always be.

I only realized now that after all those intriguingly news and issues about him that I somehow believe, may not be true. We never look at him as the person with a big heart, but looked at him as a monster instead, just because of his weird appearance. We overlook at the possibility that his constant change of appearance is just one way of getting extra attention as an artist. His face and look can be consider as one of his arts. Weird as it may sound but after hearing some sensitive stories about him, it may be somehow true. That Michael Jackson is a Sensitive, Caring and Sweet Man behind those weird artistic appearance.