Eva Mendes traumatized by Curry in its room to sleep

eva-mendes2



Eva Mendes advises against taking Indian food in the room to be slept. The actress of �tear� admits eating in the bed is one of her bad habits but insists that it will never be tried to still take the curry under the covers after a particularly bad experiment.

One of them is to eat in the bed while looking at television. It resounds the kind of crude but I like it absolutely. I like to observe my program preferred with my food on a plate on my covering. I made this error before so much never still! Eva, which is the new ambassador for the ice cream of temptation of magnum, admits the chocolate is one of its preferred foods, but insists it is exerted hard to make sure that it remains in the form when it is delivered. She explained to the newspaper of herald of morning of Sydney of Australia, �I like the chocolate! I like the chocolate like anybody other and I like to deliver myself.� (Showbiz)